Re: short video on tables

  • From: Joy Yang <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: short video on tables
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:03:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, zh-CN
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=d21YYKSryY6/xfVKfd9+YAaEt741XNcFwcanS30MHgA=; b=oT9pCtPh717EWmzQUfTEaoGqV7j8DOZsqNeMLqTfwNh6sR6f27iRcfBth1bOi74ImlYEPwb1Gg2dLJHtQ8Deppm12dhuLhd4Gyc9JQK0G3a3faU+ypb9JkFfYcHonKi31UQtD5YigT3ZPoKsraeamq/AEtG1Sem8JUHlZs8ecXjsLizrWon0q2Wn1y4RaRZLt5YwTKCG38YGYpDVs38Ew2kecYce/QgUeqixq47/82++Og0o4WbB9jkI69a0P91T3QYSJdznnATBGAeIEikiibetZxXMYTJbwi6brnHk7t9r2ey4W8gpi/fALkRNYHIpjTcabB30rRRccV7/Wvi8sg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=J9ZpTBWSNu0/8vascm8779Gu7lsqmKkzN/SvDjoF7PAaktb69X9BjK938aTcbRtwfcKowAOnzV4hwLqZFx5ixzaCiZbtryM1xE5BLecnEyEVwsyaOF0Ys/mjsCrqN0XHU0mVo0BuNJ2cJE4Y2qnwyIiyj29za1GGzXMz76k4B6Qcu+z/pNS09Qrgl2n7bPWjjQZzU0KL83AFHo0M1W0nqF6wZ2HOMe/AL+zBBtexnRsijRh/IUnXgTE2c5U91mmPy0hGzNvZhk+sfqxUig02C1ZPGj6RFmxFJlN5EO6rwe7A0ezjPgtR6vMUEav4KPKISiITlsf2ow/9d/jts7ScbA==

Haha, yes. It puzzled me as well. Thought I had a bad connection. Turns out it is just blank.

Best
Joy