Re: short video

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: short video
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:07:44 +0100

I have made a playlist here:

On 26. Mar 2020, at 01:46, TeXmacs <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks a lot Vincent for sharing this excellent video with us.

Would there be someone on the list who would be willing to
make an inventory of all interesting TeXmacs videos,
so that we can put links to them at some place on our website?

If we also have the rights, then we can also put them
on our video channel.

Best wishes, --Joris