How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."

  • From: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 10:29:14 +0200

Dear Texmacs users,

I have to hand out an article for school (prépa), and the teacher requires us to write page numbers out of the total number of pages.

My doc style of reference is "tmarticle".
When I click on "edit style", I think the macro responsible for page numbers is in "Header", <unquote|<page-number>>

Does someone know how I should modify the macro so that the document displays "3/5" instead of page 3 for example ?

Thank you very much for your help,
Nicolas.