Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 10:40:50 +0200

I do not think you have a variable for the total number of pages.
If you want to hack it by hand you can just replace that by

<page-number>/5

otherwise you could try to put there the following:
<page-number>/<last-page><assign|temp-last-page|<page-number>>

and then in the preamble of the document put

<assign|last-page|<temp-last-page>>

and hope that variables survive "updating the document". :)

Best
Max