Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."

  • From: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, Frank <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 21:20:20 +0200

I works, thank you very much !

Concerning your suggestions :
I began using Texmacs in january of 2020 after I couldn't write anymore, specifically to type my maths and physics lessons in prépa in France.
I think that the Texmacs community is very helpful when you ask, but that it is generally very difficul to find answers by yourself when you need something very specific.

The things I find most useful to understand are example documents that you can download and play with, which is very rarely provided in any of the tutorials. I think this would help beginners understand much more quickly than a written manual alone.

I also discovered the forum recently : I love the ergonomy (much more practical than the mailing list), but posts more often remain un-answered, and too little questions have already been answered for it to be a useful resource when you have a question.
Maybe incentives to use the forum should be stronger, because I feel that the more it is used, the more it will be useful and therefore used by everybody.

Thank you for your help and dedication !
Nicolas.