Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 21:12:18 +0200

On 19.05.20 07:20, TeXmacs wrote:
Dear Felix,

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 02:43:03PM +0200, Félix Faisant wrote:
If enough of you think it is a good idea, I may set up something like this.
Please feel free to start something like this.

Following up: if you do that, I will contribute for a start a small document with a Scheme macro example (formatting physical quantities according to SI conventions).

The main difficulty is how to tag the documents in such a way to
make it easy for people to find the example they are looking for.

Perhaps refinements of the classification made through discussions will in some time result in a useful system of tags. A description of what the example shows should also make it possible to find documents with the help of search engines (they are amazingly good at figuring out "what I want", maybe this is the experience of all other people too).