Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."

  • From: Félix Faisant <address@hidden>
  • To: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 14:43:03 +0200

Hi everyone,

Le 4 mai 2020 à 21:20, Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Concerning your suggestions :
> I began using Texmacs in january of 2020 after I couldn't write anymore,
> specifically to type my maths and physics lessons in prépa in France.
> I think that the Texmacs community is very helpful when you ask, but that
> it is generally very difficul to find answers by yourself when you need
> something very specific.
>
> The things I find most useful to understand are example documents that you
> can download and play with, which is very rarely provided in any of the
> tutorials. I think this would help beginners understand much more quickly
> than a written manual alone.

Maybe we could set up a sort of repository of example documents, where anyone
could upload a document with a short description, or a style sheet, etc…
Just like there is for LaTeX.
If enough of you think it is a good idea, I may set up something like this.

Cheers,
----
Félix Faisant - PGP : 0x4e4fa7aff4648355