Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to display page numbers out of total pages : "3/5, 4/5 etc..."
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 14:03:02 +0200

On 19.05.20 07:20, TeXmacs wrote:

By the way, my personal website contains lots of examples.

I am convinced I have seen the webpage with the examples (including the source files if I remember well) but I do not find it now (I searched through https://www.texmacs.org/joris/main/joris.html). I would like to link to it from the Wikipedia page (I think it fits in the section "External links"); could you write here the address?