Re: Space between two paragraphs

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Space between two paragraphs
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 19:55:24 +0200

Hi Richard,

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 07:28:46PM +0200, Richard gomez wrote:
> well… i wrote the whole book with TeXmacs… no copy and paste from any
> editor.

Great to hear. We could make some publicity for it!

This holds also for others on this list who might have written books with
TeXmacs.
Please let us know; we might maintain a list with them.

> I would like to participate to a ‘hackers meeting’ because i really need to
> achieve this book.

I understand; these things are usually urgent.
But no worries, it is not a big problem, so we can help you out.

We tend to have our hackers meetings during the weekend.
Max: could you please send the necessary info to Richard
if you indeed plan to organize something as usual?

I would like to show how to write a small Scheme script that
will do the necessary replacements automatically for you.
This is not very difficult and might be interesting for others.
We could then finetune your style file and all will be fine.

Best wishes, --Joris