Re: Space between two paragraphs

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Space between two paragraphs
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 19:59:25 +0200

Hi Frank,

It is easy to do in TeXmacs using the search and replace tool (the separate
window version).
Just search the 'no-indent' tag and systematically replace it by nothing.

But there are a few other issues with Richard's files that I mentioned:
the empty lines and the 'marked' code. We could help him to make these
things look better and more robust at the same time.

Best wishes, --Joris