Problem with table borders

  • From: Michael P Friedlander <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Problem with table borders
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 17:10:09 -0800

Hi,

Adding any border to a cell in a table seems to create "ghost" borders
around the entire cell when I view the document in postscript. For
example, the single-cell table

<tabular|<tformat|<cwith|1|1|1|1|cell bborder|2pt>|<table|<row|<cell|a>>>>>

(I'm new to TeXmacs, so I apologize if this isn't the way to refer to
examples) shows up perfectly in the TeXmacs window with a single border on
the bottom. But in postscript, the cell has a thin, gray border all
around. If you want, here's a small screen shot of the postscript output:

http://www.stanford.edu/~mpf/table.jpg

Am I defining the table appropriately?

Thanks for the help.

--Michael