About view positions the Right Way

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: About view positions the Right Way
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 22:57:20 +0100

Attached are my reflexions one the Right Way to handle view positions in
TeXmacs. This is an innovative solution I have seen nowhere else, but I think
it is indeed the best possible solution for TeXmacs.

You should read it if you have some insight on user interface and think you
could make it better (or explain me why it is just a pile of crap).

However, I will not be able to implement it before long, given little time I
have to hack on TeXmacs.

I'll try to make a patch which implements something more straightforward,
just to fix the current annoying behaviour. But my time is running out faster
than I can.

  • About view positions the Right Way, David Allouche, 12/28/2001