Re: removing packages, pdf fonts

  • From: Nirmal Govind <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: removing packages, pdf fonts
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:36:31 -0500

As I have said before (see the mailing list archives), it is preferrable
and should not be hard to write a good native TeXmacs -> pdf converter.
We would highly appreciate a volunteer to do this work.
Some suggestions can be found in the archives and on the wiki.

What does one need to know to be able to do this?

Also, one of the questions I'd asked earlier but I guess got forgotten - how does one remove a package that was included using the usepackage option?

Thanks,
nirmal