Re: removing packages, pdf fonts

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: removing packages, pdf fonts
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 00:09:10 +0200

On Thursday 04 April 2002 22:09, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> Don't hesitate to ask me more precise questions
> if you are willing to help on this very important issue.

I'll add: do not hesitate to ask questions on the dev mailing list. Even
though you may be the one who would eventually code it, and even though I
guess you will not get much interesting information and vision from someone
else than Joris, the discussion would arguably be interesting to all the
developpers.
--

-- David --