Re: Probelm with Texmacs

  • From: Philipp Hartmann <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Probelm with Texmacs
  • Date: 11 Feb 2003 13:50:25 +0100

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 21:55, address@hidden wrote:

> I did exactly was you told me to do. Everything is
> fine except that the instructions make and make
> install do not work. The terminal answers that no such
> command exists or something like that. What can I do?

*grin*
Is it true? SuSE 8.1 does not include 'make' by default?
Sounds like the 1001st reason not to use it... ;o)
SCNR.

If you really do not have 'make' on your system, you will need to
install it. You can download the rpm's from rpmseek.com for instance.
Probably you will have to install a C/C++-compiler as well (e.g. gcc).

HTH,
Philipp