Re: [TeXmacs] Single french quotes

  • From: Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Single french quotes
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:07:26 +0100

So, I guess, there is no consens about "correct" german quotation marks.
Probably, TeXmacs should support all kinds of quotes in all languages and
leave it to the user to decide.

Anyhow, there should a clean default behaviour for every language, so people
without an opinion don't have to decide themselves...

--
______________________Norbert Nemec <address@hidden>

Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
Institut für Theoretische Physik III
Staudtstr. 7 ... D-91058 Erlangen ... Room No. U1.526
Tel: +49 9131 / 85-28816 ... Mobile: +49 179 / 7475199