Re: TeXmacs in Debian Unstabale

  • From: Ralf Treinen <address@hidden>
  • To: Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs in Debian Unstabale
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:02:20 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 07:43:15AM +0000, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas wrote:

> There is any posibility to have the last development version 1.0.3.6
> packaged in the repositories for unstable? I want to test the last
> documentation about styles and translate it.

that would be debian/experimental since debian/unstable is only
a transitory place for packages that are intended to continue into
testing, and even stable releases. In fact I was intending to
keep uploading debian packages of unstable texmacs releases but
got backlogged. The last unstable version I packaged was 1.0.3.1,
I'll create a package for 1.0.3.6 this evening.

The package can be obtained from ftp.texmacs.org. From now on I will
in addition make it available through the "experimental" distribution
of debian.

-Ralf.