RE: [TeXmacs] Custom Package Problem

  • From: "Charles James Leonardo Quarra Cappiello" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Custom Package Problem
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:00:06 -0400

Hi,

I havent anything useful to comment on this particular question, but now that you brought up the subject of custom packages, maybe its time to at least drop some examples of _what_ kind of stuff in a document format can be customized , ie:

can i customize how figures are placed?
can i customize a menu that opens on images and operates on them? (for example, open sketch or xfig or a customizable app and allow interactive editing)
can i customize how the title/chapter title are displayed in the top of each page?

if some of the more tough users could share with us mere mortals about this subject, we would be very grateful, and the posterity via mailing list archive would also appreciate it :)

yes, i've looked at the documentation (http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-scheme.en.html)
and its very little there to work with

cheers