RE: [TeXmacs] Custom Package Problem

  • From: "Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas" <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Charles James Leonardo Quarra Cappiello <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: RE: [TeXmacs] Custom Package Problem
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:17:06 +0000

Hi all,

El sáb, 17-04-2004 a las 08:57, Joris van der Hoeven escribió:
[...]
> > can i customize how the title/chapter title are displayed in the top of
> > each
> > page?
>
> Yes, this has not been described in full details yet but some
> documentation is available in
>
> Help -> Manual -> Reference guide for the TeXmacs style files

I cant find this path througt the documentation Help Menu. If I open
"Help -> Manual -> Examinate" I see a document wich contains all the
topics in this menu but there is not any link with the name "Reference
guide for the TeXmacs style files" I think that this document contains
the new improved documentation for styles, because all my handicraft
search comparing spanish and english documents have show me the same
documents.

Cheers,

Offray