Fink problems

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Fink problems
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:39:04 +0200

Hi,

I want to install texmacs via Fink.

Installation without problems, texmacs starts. but when I load a help text I get this error

/sw/bin/texmacs &
[1] 4575
Jan-Ulrich-Haseckes-Computer:/sw/etc juh$ TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: mktextfm: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
locate: no database file /var/db/locate.database.
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found
sh: line 1: kpsewhich: command not found

I could not open cmr9@600

Fatal error: Tex seems not to be installed properly in 'load_tex'
See file : load_tex.cpp

BTW: I am writing this via gmane, because my email-address was rejected.