Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics

  • From: David Allouche <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New mode for graphics
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 23:14:44 +0200

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 11:17 -0500, Corey Sweeney wrote:
> With the harsh words being said, I just wanna say that I am excited
> about this. Thanks to everyeone involved.
>
> Corey

Following Corey's example, I want to congratulate Henry for this initial
release. This project has been in the works for a long time, and in the
plans for even longer. It's nice to see it getting closer to maturity.

I only wish that some other longstanding UI issues get more attention.
For example, last time I tried, texmacs menus did not support keyboard
navigation, and the unclutter bug was still not fixed. But I know the
developers are aware of those problems and others. Apparently, these are
not critical to the intended audience.
--
-- ddaa