Asymptote plugin for texmacs, v0.2 - possible bug in EPS sessions

  • From: Yann Dirson <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Hubert Chan <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Asymptote plugin for texmacs, v0.2 - possible bug in EPS sessions
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:01:57 +0200

This is a minor update to my Asymptote plugin, which will now remove
its temporary input file. I have also investigated the problems
encountered with complicated examples, extended the sample document to
show what I noticed:

- it works fine in a conventional session, provided we double the
backslashes in embedded TeX labels, so it the problem is specific to
new-style (M-* !) sessions

- even then the EPS file generated is correct, so the problem must be
something messing with the EPS data as it is passed to TeXmacs.

The plugin is available from http://ydirson.free.fr/soft/texmacs/
The sample file is included in the tarball.

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden> |
Debian-related: <address@hidden> | Support Debian GNU/Linux: