Asymptote plugin for texmacs, v0.1

  • From: Yann Dirson <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Hubert Chan <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Asymptote plugin for texmacs, v0.1
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 22:53:36 +0200

Feeling quite limited by gnuplot, I have started to look to asymptote
as a replacement. So logically I have adapted the gnuplot plugin to
asymptote. People wishing to test it will find it at
http://ydirson.free.fr/soft/texmacs/. It includes a small sample
document which shows the "getting started" example from Asymptote
manual (which is simple enough to render just fine), and a more
complex one from the Asymptote gallery, which demonstrates that this
plugin indeed is alpha quality, and that there is still some work to
do on it :)

Asymptote itself can be found at http://asymptote.sourceforge.net/.
Debian users will find packages at
http://www.uhoreg.ca/programming/debian/.

I am also interested to get feedback on my perl plugin, which you will
find in the same place. Joris reported problems using it, but I
cannot reproduce his problems. So any feedback, like "works for me on
platform xxx with perl 5.xxx and texmacs v xxx" would be helpful.

Best regards,
--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden> |
Debian-related: <address@hidden> | Support Debian GNU/Linux: