Re: [TeXmacs] question on bibliography

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] question on bibliography
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:52:39 +0100

[[Sorry, in the previous mail I didn't completely updated my question]]

Jack Zhang wrote:

>Hi Henri
>
>I type in texmacs from the dos command, but this command is not recognized
>as internal or external command.
>
>I found one executable tmwin.exe to run wintexmacs, but not texmacs.

Okay, then my question becomes :

<My-Question>

But I cannot say more without having the console
output of **TeXmacs**, now. I guess you didn't
saw this console output because you are just
starting TeXmacs by clicking on the TeXmacs
icon. Am I right ?

In this latter case, to see the TeXmacs's console
output, you must start TeXmacs from the command
line, this way :
[[
C:\research06\PhDthesis>tmwin <CR>
]]

and after hitting the <CR> key you should get :
[[
C:\research06\PhDthesis>tmwin <CR>
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support <<<<<<<------- Beginning of the
TeXmacs output
]]

this is by looking in this very TeXmacs output that
you can figure out what happens.

</My-Question>