Re: [TeXmacs] question on bibliography

  • From: Henri Lesourd <address@hidden>
  • To: Jack Zhang <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] question on bibliography
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:33:21 +0100

Jack Zhang wrote:

I only can get the screen result as you wrote in second case. No further
information given.

OK, then I don't know. Is there any Windowsian TeXmacs
user that could tell us how to get the usual TeXmacs's
console output under Windows ? (something that should
look like something like that :
[[
TeXmacs] With linked TrueType support
TeXmacs] Loading corktounicode
TeXmacs] Loading unicode-cork-oneway
TeXmacs] Loading tmuniversaltounicode
TeXmacs] Loading unicode-symbol-oneway
]])

?????

This would be a half-severe problem if it were impossible
to get it, because then it is much more harder to
diagnose the problems that occur when TeXmacs tries
to connect to an external command (i.e. bibTeX).