Collaborative translation of TeXmacs

  • From: "Javier Arantegui Jimenez" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Collaborative translation of TeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:05:53 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Maybe this has been discussed in the developers list, but I'm not a
developer :-(

I think that in several languages the translation of TeXmacs is getting
quite old. I don't read the Spanish help anymore because I found that it
was outdated in several parts, specially in the newest topics where I need
more help.

Recently (well 10 minutes ago) I found that there is a web based
collaborative translation tool called Rosetta. For example, Ubuntu
comunity is using it to trnaslate their distribution. Maybe it could be a
good idea to include TeXmacs as a translation project to ease the
collaboration in the translation of TeXmacs. More information in
https://launchpad.net/

What do you think?

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es