store the backup files in a separate directory

  • From: "Kamaraju Kusumanchi" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: store the backup files in a separate directory
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:02:10 -0500

For every file.tm, texmacs creates a backup file called file.tm~ . The
default configuration is that file.tm~ is stored in the same directory
as that of file.tm . How can I configure texmacs so that all the
backup files are stored in a separate directory? Is there any option
like that in the first place? If not, do you think this option
qualifies for a wish list bug? I can file the bug myself, but not sure
whether such a functionality is already in place or not!

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi