TeXmacs toc and references in pdf output

  • From: Rasmus Grøndahl Olsen <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: TeXmacs toc and references in pdf output
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 10:17:41 +0200

Hi again TeXmacs users,
I am trying to figure out if its possible to have "active" links and references in the pdf output.
In latex there is a package called hyperref which automatically make bookmarks of your toc and and make your references "active".

I have tried the <hlink> and it make an active link in the pdf output if it contains a url but not if you make a reference to a label.

How can I get similar functionality with toc and references as with hyperref and pdflatex?

Best regards

Rasmus

  • TeXmacs toc and references in pdf output, Rasmus Grøndahl Olsen, 07/05/2006