Re: [TeXmacs] graphical tool and Joris Paper

  • From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] graphical tool and Joris Paper
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:18:02 +0200

Hi,

thank you for your answer.

1°) My texmacs version is 1:1.0.6-2 (ubuntu) and i have another
1:1.0.6-9 debian package on etch. So i will wait a little in order to
install a younger version.

2°) I read your tutorial (as you said to me) which was really helpfull.
So i'll make my question more precise : how do you draw functions in the
grid ? I know how to plot f(x)=sin(x) in a image (insert->image->plot)
but i didn't find where to draw function with their rational expression
(f(x)=1-sqrt(1-x^2) on [0,1] and f(x)=x on [1,4], for example). And, i
think, my colleagues would really appreciate if drawing this function
under texmacs was as easy as drawing four circles as i made following
your tutorial.

Thank you for your help to all,

MLL