Re: [TeXmacs] graphical tool and Joris Paper

  • From: Javier Arantegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] graphical tool and Joris Paper
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:37:41 +0200

Hi,

El Viernes, 15 de Septiembre de 2006 09:18, address@hidden escribió:
> but i didn't find where to draw function with their rational expression
> (f(x)=1-sqrt(1-x^2) on [0,1] and f(x)=x on [1,4], for example).

I'm not sure about what you meant. But it's quite easy to plot that function
as a plot (Insert:Image:Plot):

f(x)=(1-sqrt(1-x^2))*(x<1)+x*(x>1)

Another interesting thing about TeXmacs drawing mode is that you can create a
drawing area (Insert -> Image -> Draw image). After that, add a text box and
draw a plot in this box as you would do normally. Now, you can draw over the
plot.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
IM: Jabber - javier.arantegui (AT) jabberes.org
http://www.tecal.udl.es