Re : [TeXmacs] Drawing diagrams in TexMcas

  • From: JC Bustamante <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re : [TeXmacs] Drawing diagrams in TexMcas
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:28:30 -0700 (PDT)

Use xypicture and xymatrix for commutative diagrams. Yo just stqrt a session then write your latex code.

JC

De : Pablo Angulo <address@hidden>
À : address@hidden
Envoyé le : Mer 31 mars 2010, 17 h 58 min 23 s
Objet : Re: [TeXmacs] Drawing diagrams in TexMcas

Have you tried "Insert/Image/Draw image"? I find it sufficient for Venn
diagramas, though possibly conmutative diagrams need a more rigid layout.

Otherwise, you have a list of plugins at:

http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/plugins/graphics.en.html

Good luck