Re: [TeXmacs] 200 pages documents experience

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] 200 pages documents experience
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 01:27:07 +0200

ok thanks for the advices
so
- i link the images, instead of including them
- i make one file for each chapter and link them wth Marc's method (hi Marc,
could you show me between two coffe's cups ?)
- for the print of course i wont print the whole doc on my own printer, just
need to convert (regularly and at the end) it to pdf file
Sacha