Re: [TeXmacs] 200 pages documents experience

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] 200 pages documents experience
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 00:01:23 +0200

hi

i am worrying because i can not export my texmacs document
it weights 33Ko, with maybe 30 images (linked images), average weight 80 Ko,
maximal weight 600 Ko

when i do either command-P or "export to ps" i get a long time waiting, then
texmacs quit

i am under mac os X.6.7 and i have the dmg-texmacs, and 2Go Ram

i have taken time to transform all the included images into linked images,
and to type this text
i can edit easily my document, but not export it, so i can not send it to the
editor for monday as it would be wished...

Sacha