Re: [TeXmacs] Input welcome for discussion on the future of TeXmacs

  • From: "David G. Wonnacott" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Input welcome for discussion on the future of TeXmacs
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 15:21:50 -0500

Thanks for taking the time to poll us for our contributions. I'm not sure what you mean by giving 3 points and then summarizing them in one (other than, perhaps, to pick the most important one?), but I will make up to 3 suggestions, in order of most significant first, interspersed with the quoted text of your questions.