Re: [TeXmacs] Input welcome for discussion on the future of TeXmacs

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Input welcome for discussion on the future of TeXmacs
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 07:19:57 +0100

Why change the name ? It's one of the only soft we get at first research : put texmacs in google and you get it !
For example : maxima sage axiom are damned name :)
In google you never get the right soft with those names !
How stressing it can be for example to look for RLC maxima axiom .... They bring you anything but right search !
tex is fine in texmacs so we know what is about !
I am not an expert in texmacs that why I like it, to write maths physics it comes near "naturally" and that 's what i expect from a wisiwig other wise I would choose another none wisiwig latex things !
I am translating and making some articles with texmacs (translation too) though I believe most people using texmacs speak english ?
well thanks again to all those who are making such an excellent soft :)
I use it on linux.
regards
Henri