Re: [TeXmacs] multiple roots

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] multiple roots
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 12:37:40 +0200

Hi,
 it works for me (on a recent texmacs version).
When you click on the root button on the toolbar it gives you the possibility to choose either the simple one or the multiple root. Alternatively in the Insert menu you should have a menu item with "N-th root". I do not know if it is present also in your version. Usually the version number is written on the status line at startup.

best
max