Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents

  • From: François-Xavier Thomas <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 23:26:06 -0700

On Sep 30, 2012, at 11:11 PM, Sam Liddicott wrote:

Texmacs maintains only one set if pagination and label information.

Normally you should document->update-all four or five times but of your edit page style is papyrus then thus won't be enough and you must re-export .PS or .PDF each time as well.

Thanks, I didn't know that option existed.

Too bad for the toolbar, I wasn't really expecting something easy anyway, given I don't know Scheme very well I would have to learn it before doing anything...