Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Table of contents
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:04:41 +0200

Hi Miguel,

Excellent! I was recently wondering how to use the user toolbar, many thanks for this tutorial.
By the way, short of a complete documentation it would be very usefull to already have this in scheme-gui-menus.en.tm.

best regards,
Philippe

Miguel de Benito Delgado - address@hidden wrote: Hi,

Concerning the toolbar:

There is a special toolbar intended for user icons. Its scheme name is texmacs-extra-icons and it's built using menu-bind. This macro is used both for menu items and toolbars, so if you want to search the scheme sources for examples, you'd better look for the other toolbars: texmacs-main-icons, texmacs-mode-icons, texmacs-focus-icons. Here is an example:

In the view menu check the option "User icons" and in a scheme session paste (meaning "paste as verbatim" or simply paste if you are running the latest svn) the following, with each definition in a separate input field and pressing enter in order to evaluate them:

(define some-condition? #t)

(menu-bind example-submenu
  ("Item 1" (noop))
  ("Item 2" (noop)))

(menu-bind texmacs-extra-icons
  (=> (balloon (icon "tm_save.xpm") "Example of a submenu") (link example-submenu))
  (if some-condition?
      ((balloon (icon "tm_print.xpm") "Print") (noop))))

Voilà. :)
Miguel de  Benito.