Re: [TeXmacs] Some notes on installing TeXmacs 1.0.20 on Ubuntu 13.10,

  • From: Lukasz Stafiniak <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Some notes on installing TeXmacs 1.0.20 on Ubuntu 13.10,
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:00:36 +0100

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:

hyperlink support at this moment is equivalent to that produced via conversion from PS. Which kind of hyperlinks are you trying to have? Can you provide me a sample file so that I can use it at test case to improve the pdf renderer?

Within-document links work well. Links inserted by \hlink usually do not work at all (in some readers, sometimes work but are broken, not matching the source link).