Re: [TeXmacs] An emergency latex mode for unexpected PhD advisor visits?

  • From: Amir Michail <address@hidden>
  • To: "OIKONOMOU, KOSTAS N (KOSTAS N)" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>, "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] An emergency latex mode for unexpected PhD advisor visits?
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 09:49:55 -0400

On Jun 2, 2019, at 9:45 AM, OIKONOMOU, KOSTAS N (KOSTAS N) <address@hidden> wrote:

I am not in academia, but I believe the pressure to not use WYSIWYG may be directed more toward avoiding something like MS Word.

So this pressure has nothing to do with not insulting Knuth and all the academics closely connected to Knuth?

Amir

I also write all my papers with TeXmacs and use the latex conversion for submission to ArXiv or for publication.

Kostas