Re: [TeXmacs] An emergency latex mode for unexpected PhD advisor visits?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] An emergency latex mode for unexpected PhD advisor visits?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 20:23:25 +0200

Am 12.06.2019 um 10:49 schrieb Massimiliano Gubinelli:
Actually we miss tutorials for all the basic features of TeXmacs: write dynamic presentations, write or augment or customize style files, interaction with scheme and proper use of the graphics editor. Also tutorial on the very many other “hidden” features like website creation, versioning, use of databases, encryption of documents, etc…
Personally I do not have specific expertise in any of these areas, but we
could try to think to start a collaborative project to produce a
comprehensive tutorial or at least a “cookbook” (maybe initially) to collect
and consolidate our partial experises.

I would be happy to participate in this.

Giovanni