Re: [TeXmacs] An emergency latex mode for unexpected PhD advisor visits?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] An emergency latex mode for unexpected PhD advisor visits?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 20:22:25 +0200

Am 12.06.2019 um 14:17 schrieb Frank:
Dear all,

I think that a comprehensive tutorial or a "cookbook" is not an excellent way to present for a GUI program. It seems better to use some animations. The uploaded videos are good. There are also several alternatives which may need more efforts, like guided tips integrated in the program.

I meant the "programmable" part of the system (I had in mind interaction with Scheme, Massimiliano listed other things too).