Re: accolade à droite

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: accolade à droite
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 17:26:23 +0100

Hi,

I just noticed a bug, at least under Ubuntu 20.04 : when on math mode, I choose right delimiter (to close) only in the menu, I don't get anything. And in math mode, with my keyboard, I can't neither get any closing symbol. In order to get one, I have to open, for example (a*x+b) and then manually delete the opening (.

Does anybody has the same problem ? If so, I'll fill a bug.

Marc