Re: accolade à droite

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: accolade à droite
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 00:33:19 +0100

Hi,

I omitted RET after \table-math-swell

It is

\table-math-swell RET ->

After that it should work. I did not try it this time so if it does not work pls. try

\table-math-swell RET

after which you can go back to the WYSIWYG and type \macrolx RET inside a math _expression_ to use the macro.

For the solution, the easiest one is to give them a blank document with the macro already in the preamble. The best solution is to put this into a package, but if you do not mind I shall postpone the package to tomorrow.

Pls. let me know if the corrected macro works.

For the style writing, my impression is that we need a complete worked-out example written by someone who knows how to write a style file (with step-by step explanations); it is probably easier to learn from that than by examining TeXmacs default style files. What I am not able to do now are the sectioning commands and the commands for itemization and enumeration lists, and most probably many other important things too.

Giovanni