Re: accolade à droite

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: accolade à droite
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 09:44:29 +0100

I think is ok. The design choice is that closed brackets are not allowed by
themselves in math mode unless part of a \around environement. The standard
way to create one is to type an open bracket (which then insert both open and
closed parenthesis in the document within an \around environment) and then
edit to obtain the required behaviour. If you want to type text freely you
have to insert a text-mode box inside math, there you can then use again
parenthesis freely, i.e the key ')' insert a ")" glyph.

Of course you can change the behaviour and bind the ')' key to the same
command the '(' key is bound to, i.e. create an \around environment. But I
haven't tried.