Re: accolade à droite

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: accolade à droite
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 23:27:23 +0100

Am 11.01.2021 um 14:00 schrieb Giovanni Piredda:

One can share this with others using a package, which you have to load in the document. I am going to write about it later. The package has the function of "TeXmacs general preamble".

Ok, for the package. The general description is at https://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-style.en.html

Let me adapt it to our case. Pls. let me know if it works, I think having at hand the package system is helpful (so users can exchange macros!).

1) Start a new document

2) Select source style (Document -> Style -> Source)

3) Take the macro definition and copy it in the document

4) Save it

4a) *with extension .ts* (not .tm)

4b) In the local TeXmacs tree (see at the end of this message for its location), under the "packages" directory or in a subdirectory of that

I saved it as Delimiters_extra.ts under packages\Mathematics

5) Load it with the "+" button in the toolbar (bottom side of the top toolbar, on the left). When you click on it, you will see the content of the "package" directory in addition to the packages in the TeXmacs distribution, and you will be able to select the file that you want. The local packages are in my TeXmacs at the top of the menu that appears.

The toolbar will look like this (I have highlighted both the "+" button and the text field that tells you that you have loaded the package

6) Now the macro is available (it might be necessary to restart TeXmacs to have it available)

To distribute the macro, send the .ts file.

The TeXmacs local directory is in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\TeXmacs if you are on Windows, and in ~\.TeXmacs if you are on Linux (I assume on OS X as well, as it is a *nix).

PNG image