Re: aaa....bbb

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: aaa....bbb
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 02:07:12 +0100

Am 23.01.2021 um 01:15 schrieb Vincent Douce Mathoscope:
Giovanni
i am lost when working on the source code :
i did edit/copy to/TeXmacs Scheme, ok and i pasted it into thepreamble
but in the preamble the macros are written with <..> wheras my paste is written in Scheme so with (..)

The "copy to" "paste from" menus are paired, so if you do copy to/TeXmacs Scheme you can do then paste from/TeXmacs Scheme and you get back to the <> format.

Perhaps the technique that you could find most convenient is the "visual composition" of the macro, which can be done with copy/paste (not necessary to copy to / paste from). In case it becomes too detailed for the mailing list we can correspond through private email, in the next few days I have time.

G.