Re: Citing texmacs

  • From: Antonio R <address@hidden>
  • To: Maxime Devos <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Citing texmacs
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 15:12:53 -0500

Thank you for your email! Indeed, I'm actually looking for how to include it on an acknowledgements section. What are the guidelines for that?

On Fri, May 6, 2022, 3:10 PM Maxime Devos <address@hidden> wrote:
Antonio R schreef op vr 06-05-2022 om 13:55 [-0500]:
> Hello!
>
> What's the best way to cite TeXmacs in a paper?

Next to the ‘style’, ‘web theme’, ‘add style package’ and ‘describe
tag’ button, I notice a ‘Cite TeXmacs’ button, maybe one of the
suggested citations would be useful for you? -- Though strictly
speaking, I don't see a method to cite TeXmacs (the software) itself or
what this would even mean, rather, you would cite a document describing
TeXmacs.   Or are you looking for how to include TeXmacs in an
acknowledgements section (which has other rules than the ones for
citations)?

Greetings,
Maxime.