Re: Citing texmacs

  • From: Antonio R <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Citing texmacs
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 05:38:40 -0500

Hello!

Thanks to you all. Unfortunately, the environment variables $TEXMACS_HOME_PATH and $TEXMACS_PATH were empty, but I found it. Nonetheless, after changing all of the instances of the string in that directory, it still persisted. In the end, it worked after I removed the .TeXmacs directory from my home directory, where apparently the string was in many files in the ~/.TeXmacs/system/cache directory. (Presumably I could have just changed those files, but removing the .TeXmacs directory also worked, and TeXmacs recreated a new one.)

Thanks again, and best wishes,

Antonio