creating keyboard shortcuts

  • From: Nirmal Govind <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: creating keyboard shortcuts
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:09:03 -0500

Hi,

I just started using TeXmacs.. I was trying to create some keyboard shortcuts for some of the menu items (like Paragraph->style-> right ragged) and using the Help on scheme, edited the TeXmacs-1.0/progs/menu/main-menu.scm file and in the line for right ragged I changed it to :

("right ragged" "C-r" (whatever_there_was_earlier))

So I just added the "C-r" in there and now the C-r does show in the menu under styles but if I try C-r, it doesn't do anything. Is there something else I need to do? And is there any other key I need to press before I do C-r while editing?

Thanks,
nirmal